£20,000 – £22,000
3 days a week 8am til 5pm & 2 days a week 12noon til 9pm
Cloud Cleaners are a dynamic, independent Company delivering cleaning solutions and care to commercial property across Manchester.
Our rapidly growing cleaning company is looking for a cleaning supervisor that can deliver a high level of attention to detail, when supervising our multi-million pound contracts! The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating a welcoming environment through good hygiene. We’re looking for a cleaning specialist who will help our teams exceed client expectations, whilst developing personable relationships with those who occupy the space.
The role requires an enthusiastic and preferably experienced individual with good interpersonal skills. You will be working alongside a number of teams & whilst there will be some unsociable hours from time to time, the Proprietor of the business will be generous in their reward for hard work and commitment to a business that is growing fast.
There will be a level of responsibility for elements such as ensuring the equipment is in good working order & the product inventory is up to date. The ideal candidate will have a range of qualifications and/or & required to;
- Handle equipment and machinery used in cleaning.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team.
- Excellent organisational skills a must.
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete necessary tasks, ensuring teams are working to their optimum.
- Good time keeping.
- Must be able to use emails, software packages and Microsoft Office.
- Must be fluent in writing and speaking English.
- Be able to liaise with clients and build a rapport.
- Will have to carry out stock take, order and deliver stock and handle keys.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Must be able to manage a team, including HR tasks such as performance reviews etc.
- Must be IT literate.
- Must be able to carry out audits and stock takes.
- Must report to their line manager.
- Must always meet the demands of the business.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn performance related bonus’s & be entitled to a financial review at 6 & 12 months of their employment, with reviews to be taken upon the anniversary thereafter. If you feel that you are the right fit for our business that we are extremely passionate about, please don’t hesitate in making an application to Jenni Favas who is the principle of the business………