Part time permanent
Tues and Thurs 6-8:30pm
Cloud Cleaners are a dynamic Company delivering cleaning solutions and care to residential property. Primarily dealing with Private Investors and partnering with the leading Estate Agents of the City.
Our rapidly growing cleaning company is looking for a cleaner that can handle some dirty work! The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating a welcoming environment through good hygiene. We’re looking for a cleaning specialist who will exceed client expectations, ensuring that all bathrooms are sparkling, floors are spotless and rubbish is removed on schedule.
The role requires an enthusiastic and preferably experienced individual with good interpersonal skills. You will be working alongside 1 or 2 other Cleaners. Whilst there will be some unsociable hours from time to time, the Proprietor of the business will be generous in their reward for hard work and commitment to a business that is growing fast.
There will be a level of responsibility for elements such as ensuring the equipment is in good working order, the product inventory is up to date. You will undertake tasks such as;
· Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors.
· Clean commercial buildings by emptying rubbish bins, servicing toilets and wiping down communal surfaces
· Tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
· Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris
· Notify building management of any repairs required
· Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions
· The ideal candidate will have a range of qualifications and skills such as;
· Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
· Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
· Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
· Excellent organisational skills a must
· Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
· Good time keeping
· Must be able to use emails, software packages and Microsoft Office
· Must be fluent in writing and speaking English
· Will have a team to manage and will have to liaise with clients and build a rapport
· Will have to carry out stock take, order and deliver stock and handle keys